Did any one have idea about music release date of Abhay Deol's most awaited movie "Dev D". If any one have please post at comment. i am waiting for that Specially "Tera Emotional Atyachar" Song.
Places to visit: Ana Sagar Lake, Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Soniji ka Nasiyan, Taragarh Fort and the Museum, Pushkar 11 kms.
How to reach:
By Road: Connected with Expressway with Jaipur.
By Rail: Connected with Delhi and Mumbai.
Best time to visit: Whole year except Summer.
Places to Visit: Kaylana Lake and Garden,Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort.
How to Reach
By Air: The Jodhpur Airport is 5 km from the city center. There are daily flights to Delhi, Mumbai, Udaipur and Jaipur.
By Train: Jodhpur is well connected by railway lines. Trains to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata are easily available.
By Road: Jodhpur is well connected with Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Delhi, Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Udaipur by bus.
Best time to Visit: Whole year except Summer where temp is above 45 degree celceus.
Udaipur is known as Lake city of india. It is surrounded by hills, mountains, and its beautiful palaces are mirrored in the calm blue water of Lake Pichola.
Places to visit: Lake pichola, fateh sagar lake, City palace, moti magari, saheliyon ki badi, sukhadiya circle.
Best time to visit: There are three main seasons, summers (Mid-March-June), monsoons (July-September) and winters (October-March) . In the summer season, the temperature ranges between 38.3 and 28.8 degree Celsius so avoid visiting during this time else you can visit any time in a year.
How to reach: Udaipur is connected to Rail, Bus and Air with Delhi, Jaipur and Mumbai.
Places to visit: Amer Place & Fort,Hawa Mahal, City Palace,Jantar Mantar,Jaigarh Fort,Nahargarh Fort:
Best Time to Visit Jaipur: The best time to visit Jaipur is during the winter months from October to March.
How to Reach Jaipur
By Air: Jaipur has its own airport that links it with other cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Aurangabad, Calcutta and Varanasi.
By Rail: The excellent rail network connects Jaipur with major tourist destinations in India.
By Road: Jaipur is well linked with major cities of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi and Mumbai
Keoladeo Bird National Park, Bharatpur Fort
How to reach:
By Air: The nearest airport is Agra, which is about 54 km. Agra has daily flights for Delhi, Bombay.
By Train: Bharatpur is on the Delhi - Bombay Railways Track so you can easily reach there. it will take 5Hr. from Delhi.
By Bus: Bharatpur is well connected by road with Agra, Mathura, Delhi and Jaipur.
Best Time to visit: Anytime but you can avoid during May-June.
Aishwarya Rai for 'Jodhaa Akbar'
Darsheel Safary for 'Taare Zameen Par'
Best Supporting Actor
Jimmy Sheirgill for 'A Wednesday'
Taare Zameen Par
Neeraj Pandey for 'A Wednesday
Best Music Director
AR Rahman for 'Jodhaa Akbar'
Best Debut Director
Neeraj Pandey for 'A Wednesday'
The main challenges are:
1. How to take JAT community along with him.
2. Provide Job opportunity in rajasthan
3. Grameen Vikas, who mainly voted to congress.
4. Industrial development in economic slowdown.
5. Reducing Crime and provide better place to live.
Director: Anurag Basu
Cast: Hrithik Roshan, Barbara Mori, Kangana Ranaut
Director: Nikhil Advani
Cast: Akshay kumar, deepika padukone
3. Three Idiots
Director: Rajkumar Hirani
Cast: Aamir Khan, Sharman Joshi, R Madhavan, Kareena Kapoor
4. My Name is Khan
Director: Karan Johar
Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol
5. London Dreams
Director: Vipul Shah
Cast: Salman Khan, Ajay Devgan, Asin
Director: Mani Ratnam
Cast: Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Vikram, Ravi Kishan
Director: Prakash Jha
Cast: Nana Patekar, Ajay Devgan, Manoj Bajpai, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif
Director: Anil Sharma
Cast: Salman Khan, Lisa Lazarus, Mithun Chakravarthy
Producer: Sri Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd.
Cast: Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Lara Dutta
Director: Ram Gopal Varma
Cast: Amitabh Bachchan, Manisha Koirala, Riteish Deshmukh, Sudeep, Paresh Rawal, Gul Panag, Raima Sen
Director: A R Murgadoss
Cast: Aamir Khan, Asin, Jiah Khan
As per my view movie is fine but do not expect too much from movie except action. it is typical revenge drama. Aamir and Asin were great but Villon's Role was poor.
This may raise a big question whether IPL Royal Rajasthan will be able to get their Team again or Not. But still this second season is going to be rocking with inclusion of new players.
Pakistan's link in Mumbai attacks now make a situation of war and as per some TV channels reports its looking like pakistan is preparing for War!!!
Really a strange situation.... a country who do not have anything to eat and survive in global recession...sorry for my word, what is recession? i think pakistan ministers and people do not know about these things because recession belongs to countries who developed them self to stand in Global market in the field of IT, Manufactring, Finance, exports and these domain...while pakistan do not have any connection with these term.
I think india inspite of westing their time for war work on country development because if pakistan will do something they know what will be result and defence will show them the real power of india. From my personal view india should strike on Pakistan not even on Border but also to karanchi, islamabad so that they will be busy in doing some construction work for 10-20 years while india have to do lot of things in Games and Technology.
JAY HIND !!!
The list of ministers includes:
1. Bhanwar Lal Meghwal
2. Hema Ram Choudhry
3. Mahipal Maderna
4. Harji Ram Burdak
5. Brij Kishore Sharma
6. Aimamuddin Ahmed Khan alias Duru Miyan
7. Mahinderjit Singh Malviya
8. Parsadi Lal Meena
9. Bharat Singh
10. Bina Kak
11. Shanti Kumar Dhariwal.
Minister of State:
1. Golma Devi (wife of Kirorilal Meena)
2. Ram Kishore Saini
1. Dileep Choudhry
2. Brahm Dev Kumawat
3. Nana Lal Ninama
Choudhry, Burdak and Maderna are Jats, Kak and Sharma are Brahmins and Meghwal belongs to Scheduled Caste. Bharat Singh is a Rajput, Saini belongs to Mali, the caste of Gehlot.
One of person to whom i know was a Village Pandit ji who is saying that next CM of rajasthan will be some Brahmin or Rajput. another one oppose that Jat can be ?
He replies " In Rajasthan who is the biggest caste- JAT and note it down it is Impossible any one from Jat community becomes CM"
This incident was 10 yr old when Ashok gehlot was first time CM od rajasthan. But one thing i understand very well that he said truth !!!
Because real thing is Jat politicians are like normal politician they are corrupt and selfish people in india. which you can easily see how sheeram ola, maderana, ramanarayan choudhary behave and pull each others leg. even one of jat politician say that jat people do not voted me for win i win by party support, while he do not know that what jat people can do with them....so please people do your vote with your mind rajasthani jat politician specially are not up to our expectations.
RAS 2008 Prel to be held on 21st dec. 2008
Tata's profit and owernership is distributed in various trust's and 65% ownership ownership of Tatasons Limited is not reflected on Ratan Tata's personal Financial Statement but on the various charitable organizations. and this is the reason why Ratan Tata is not in the list of Billionaire club.
If we put this 65% ownership of Tata Sons in Ratan TATA's own personal financial statement than Ratana Tata's Net worth can become mopre than $ 70 billion, that is much more than the Warren Buffet's Current Net Worth of $ 62 billion, the world's richest person according to Forbes magazine 2008.
So the real story of Ratan Tata is that, he is probably world's richest person and not Warren Buffet but the thing is that, this 65% ownership of TATA Sons is hold by various Tata Group Charitable Organizations and not by Ratan Tata himself.
However, it doesn't mean that Ratan Tata is poor. In one intervies he had told the reporter that, "I have my own Capital". He is the chairman of Tata Group so obviously he earns lots of money every year as a bonus, remuneration and salary. However, Ratan Tata's Net worth is not $ 1 Billion.
He is not a billionaire on paper. but in reality he is the richest person of the world. His net worth in reality is more than Bill Gtes and Warren Buffet.
SO the good thing about Tata Group is that, They do CHarity out of their Money...
And that is the reson TATA Group has genereted so much of GoodWill over last 5 generations....
I Think this might be the question which click in your every day when you hear that ambani have this much property so on and so while you will never get name of Ratan Tata in such list not even in top 20 wealthiest people in india.
There is the reason why so happening.
The reason is that, TATA Group's 96 companies are holded by its main Company "TATA Sons" and the main owner of this TATA Sons is not Ratan Tata but various charitable organizations developed and run by TATA Group. Out of which JRD TATA Trust & Sir Ratan Tata Trust are the main. 65% ownership of TATA Sons which is the key holding company of other 96 TATA Group Company is hold by various charitable organizations.
Ratan Tata was born on December 28, 1937 in Mumbai, India in one of the richest families in the country. His great grandfather, Jamsedji Tata, was the founder of the Tata group and passed the power and inheritance down to his family. Ratan Tata grew up in a broken household, however, after his parents split in the mid-1940s and he and his brother were raised by their grandmother, Lady Navajbai.
Tata was a good student and studied hard at the Campion School in Mumbai followed by studies in architecture and structural engineering at Cornell University. He graduated with his bachelors degree in 1962 and joined the Tata Group in December of that same year. Tata's first job with the Group involved working with the Tata Steel division where he worked with the blue-collar employees shoveling stone and working with the furnaces.
Although this original job was physically difficult, it helped Ratan Tata gain a better understanding and appreciation for the business and he gradually began taking on more responsibility. In 1971, Tata became Director-in-Charge of the National Radio & Electronics Company Limited (Nelco) in order to help its struggling finances. Ratan Tata helped build a better consumer electronics division but the economic recession and union strikes prevented his vision from taking hold.
Tata was eventually moved to Empress Mills in 1977, a struggling textile mill within the Tata Group. Ratan Tata renewed the vision for the mill but the larger Tata Group was not in agreement with his advice. Instead, the mill was shut down and liquidated in 1986, to Tata's disappointment, and he was moved to the Tata Industries, another holding company.
With Tata Industries, Ratan Tata was able to transform the management and vision of the division and bring in significantly larger dividends. This renewed financial success helped bring the Tata Group to the New York Stock Exchange and gave the company even more international power and prestige. Ratan Tata continued to acquire different industries for the Tata Group, eventually purchasing the steel an aluminum producer, Corus Group as well as Jaguar and Land Rover brands from the Ford Company.
Ratan Tata lives a very private life in Mumbai, India.
The Tata Group is one of India's largest and most respected business conglomerates, with revenues in 2007-08 of $62.5 billion, the equivalent of about 3.2 per cent of the country's GDP. Tata companies together employ some 289,500 people. The Tata Group has businesses in seven diverse sectors: Information systems and communications, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. Founded by Jamsetji Tata in the 1860s, the Tata Group's early years were inspired by the spirit of nationalism. The Tata Group pioneered several firsts in Indian industry including India's first private sector steel mill, first private sector power utility, first luxury hotel chain and first international airline.
In more recent times, the Tata Group's pioneering spirit continues to be showcased by companies like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Asia's largest software and services company, and Tata Motors, the first car maker in a developing country to design and produce a car from the ground up.
The scale of the Tata Group's operations is increasingly turning global. Tata Tea was the first Indian MNC in the global tea industry; Tata Steel is one of the world's lowest cost producer of steel; Tata Chemicals is one of Asia's largest manufacturers of soda ash; Titan is one of the world's top six manufacturer-brands in the watch segment and Tata Motors is amongst the top six commercial vehicle manufacturers in the world.
Indian police and commandos were responding to hostage situations at the scene of two luxury hotels, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel and the Trident-Oberoi, and an apartment building housing an Orthodox Jewish organization in the southern part of the city, which was described as being under siege.
Every day while watching TV you may heard name of a companion JAAGORE.COM. This will look like a website for TATA Tea while actual thing is reverse. this is a great website which can help you in solution and information related to Election.
I will suggest you to make atleast visit this website it will be definitely great.
For more information login at jaagore.com
There are lot of person who is looking for a way to download movie at free of cost. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Download a Software name "torrentz"
which is available at free of cost.
Web Link for software here
2. Install this software at your PC
3. Now next task is to search movie torrent for software which is available at www.torrentz.com
4. Save that movie torrent at your system
5. Add that torrent file to torrent software which you have installed.
6. Now enjoy downloaded movie
This whole instance may lead General Motors to Bankruptcy. May be we are going to miss various General Motors cars.
1. Bharat Electronics Limited
2. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
3. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
4. GAIL (India) Limited
5. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
6. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
7. Indian Oil Corporation Limited
8. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
9. National Aluminium Company Limited
10. NMDC Limited
11. NTPC Limited
12. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
13. Power Finance Corporation Limited
14. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
15. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
16. Shipping Corporation of India Limited
17. Steel Authority of India Limited
Sources said even the biggest company in the pack, BSNL, fails on many parameters for the coveted category. They said though the revenues of the company could be the envy of many, but they don't measure up when it comes to other parameters like size. For Navratna status to a company, its various parameters are rated and based on that score they are admitted into the exclusive club of cash-rich companies. The score of BSNL in the appraisal touched 50, whereas for getting into Navratna category the minimum score is 60.
1. Airlines Allied Services Ltd.
2. Andaman & Nicobar Islands Forest & Plantation Development Corporation Ltd.
3. Artificial Limbs Mfg. Corporation of India
4. Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
5. Bengal Immunity Ltd.
6. Bharat Brakes & Valves Ltd.
7. Bharat Gold Mines Ltd.
8. Bharat Leather Corporation Ltd.
9. Bharat Ophthalmic Glass Ltd.
10. Bharat Process & Mechanical Engineers Ltd.
11. Bharat Refractories Ltd.
12. Bharat Wagon & Engineering Company Ltd.
13. Biecco Lawrie Ltd.
14. Bridge & Roof Company (India) Ltd.
15. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd.
16. Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd.
17. Central Inland Water Transport Corporation Ltd.
18. Chinar Watches Ltd.
19. Cycle Corporation of India Ltd.
20. Educational Consultants (India) Ltd.
21. Electronics Trade & Technology Development Corporation Ltd.
22. Ferro Scrap Nigam Ltd.
23. Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd.
24. Hindustan Insecticides Ltd.
25. Hindustan Latex Ltd.
26. Hindustan Newsprint Ltd.
27. Hindustan Photo Films Manufacturing Corporation Ltd.
28. Hindustan Salts Ltd.
29. HMT (Bearings) Ltd.
30. Hooghly Dock and Port Engineers Ltd.
31. Hotel Corporation of India Ltd.
32. Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd.
33. Jute Corporation of India Ltd.
34. Lagan Jute Machinery Company Ltd.
35. M S T C Ltd.
36. Mandya National Paper Mills Ltd.
37. Nagaland Pulp & Paper Company Ltd.
38. National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation.
39. National Bicycle Corporation of India Ltd.
40. National Film Development Corporation Ltd.
41. National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation.
42. National Handlooms Development Corporation Ltd.
43. National Industrial Development Corporation Ltd.
44. National Instruments Ltd.
45. National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
46. National Research Development Corporation of India.
47. National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation.
48. National SC Finance & Development Corporation
49. National ST Finance & Development Corporation
50. National Seeds Corporation Ltd.
51. NEPA Ltd.
52. North Eastern Handicrafts & Handloom Development Corporation Ltd.
53. North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Ltd.
54. Praga Tools Ltd.
55. Pyrites, Phosphates & Chemicals Ltd.
56. Richardson & Cruddas (1972) Ltd.
57. Smith Stanistreet Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
58. Sponge Iron India Ltd.
59. State Farms Corporation of India Ltd.
60. Tannery & Footwear Corporation of India Ltd.
61. Tea Trading Corporation of India Ltd.
62. Triveni Structurals Ltd.
63. Tungabhadra Steel Products Ltd.
64. Water & Power Consultancy Services (India) Ltd.
List of 'D' Schedule PSUs
1. Hindustan Fluorocarbons Limited
2. Hindustan Prefab Ltd.
3. Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Ltd.
4. Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
5. Maharashtra Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
6. Orissa Drugs & Chemicals Ltd.
7. Rajasthan Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
8. Rehabilitation Industries Corporation Ltd.
9. Southern Pesticides Corporation Ltd.
10. Spices Trading Corporation Ltd.
11. U.P. Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
2. Balmer Lawrie & Company Ltd.
3. Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.
4. Bharat Dynamics Ltd.
5. Bharat Heavy Plate & Vessels Ltd.
6. Bharat Pumps & Compressors Ltd.
7. Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd.
8. Braithwaite & Company Ltd.
9. Braithwaite, Burn & Jessop Construction Ltd.
10. British India Corporation Ltd.
11. Burn Standard Company Ltd.
12. Cement Corporation of India Ltd.
13. Central Coalfields Ltd.
14. Central Electronics Ltd.
15. Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd.
16. Central Warehousing Corporation Ltd.
17. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
18. Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
19. Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.
20. Dredging Corporation of India Ltd.
21. Eastern Coalfields Ltd.
22. Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
23. Ennore Port Ltd.
24. Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd.
25. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd.
26. Goa Shipyard Ltd.
27. Handicrafts & Handlooms Export Corporation Ltd.
28. Hindustan Cables Ltd.
29. Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd.
30. Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd.
31. Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.
32. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.
33. Hindustan Steelworks Construction Company Ltd.
34. Hindustan Vegetable Oils Corporation Ltd.
35. HMT (I) Ltd.
36. HMT (MT) Ltd.
37. HMT (Watches) Ltd.
38. India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
39. India Trade Promotion Organisation
40. Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
41. Indian Iron & Steel Company Ltd.
42. Indian Oil Blending Company Ltd.
43. Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.
44. Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd.
45. Indian Rare Earths Ltd.
46. Instrumentation Ltd.
47. Jessop & Company Ltd.
48. Kochi Refineries Ltd.
49. Madras Fertilizers Ltd.
50. Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
51. Manganese Ore (India) Ltd
52. Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd.
53. Mining & Allied Machinery Corporation Ltd.
54. Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd.
55. Nathpa Jhakri Power Corporation Ltd.
56. National Building Construction Corporation Ltd.
57. National Jute Manufacturers Corporation Ltd.
58. National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd.
59. National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
60. North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd.
61. Northern Coalfields Ltd.
62. NTC (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala & Mahe) Ltd.
63. NTC (Delhi, Punjab & Rajasthan) Ltd.
64. NTC (Gujarat) Ltd.
65. NTC (Madhya Pradesh) Ltd.
66. NTC (Maharashtra North) Ltd.
67. NTC (South Maharashtra) Ltd.
68. NTC (Tamilnadu & Pondicherry) Ltd.
69. NTC (Uttar Pradesh) Ltd.
70. NTC (West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Orissa) Ltd.
71. Oil India Ltd.
72. ONGC Videsh Ltd.
73. P E C Ltd.
74. Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd.
75. Projects & Development India Ltd.
76. RITES Ltd.
77. Scooters India Ltd.
78. Semi-Conductor Complex Ltd.
79. South Eastern Coalfields Ltd.
80. Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.
81. Tyre Corporation of India Ltd.
82. Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.
83. Western Coalfields Ltd.
1. Air India Ltd.
2. Airports Authority of India
3. Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Ltd.
4. Bharat Earth Movers Ltd.
5. Bharat Electronics Ltd.
6. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
7. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
8. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
9. Bharat Yantra Nigam Ltd.
10. Coal India Ltd.
11. Container Corporation of India Ltd.
12. Electronics Corporation of India Ltd.
13. Engineers India Ltd.
14. Fertilizers & Chemicals (Travancore) Ltd.
15. Food Corporation of India
16. Gas Authority of India Ltd.
17. Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
18. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
19. Hindustan Copper Ltd.
20. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
21. Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
22. HMT Ltd.
23. Housing & Urban Development Corporation Ltd.
24. I T I Ltd.
25. Indian Airlines Ltd.
26. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
27. IRCON International Ltd.
28. Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
29. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd.
30. M M T C Ltd.
31. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
32. Mazagon Dock Ltd.
33. Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Ltd.
34. Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Ltd.
35. National Aluminium Company Ltd.
36. National Fertilizers Ltd.
37. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.
38. National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
39. National Textile Corporation Ltd.
40. National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.
41. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
42. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
43. Power Finance Corporation
44. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
45. RailTel Corporation of India Ltd.
46. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
47. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.
48. Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd.
49. Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
50. State Trading Corporation of India Ltd.
51. Steel Authority of India Ltd.
52. Telecommunications Consultants (India) Ltd.
1. FCI ARAVALI GYPSUM & MINERALS (INDIA) LTD.
2. HINDUSTAN SALTS LTD.
3. IL POWER ELECTRONICS LTD.
4. INSTRUMENTATION DIGITAL CONTROL LTD.
5. INSTRUMENTATION LTD.
6. RAJASTHAN DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
7. RAJASTHAN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTS LTD.
8. SAMBHAR SALTS LTD.
What’s more, the revised salary would be applicable from January 1, 2007, which means these employees would receive fat arrears as well. This would translate into an extra burden of Rs 9,000 crore every year on the CPSEs. This should also help provide some consumption boost to the slowdown-hit economy.
Flexible Keyboard from YahooWith an ultra-slim design, it's easy to have a fully functional keyboard at your fingertips. Roll it up, take it anywhere, and never worry about spilling another cup of coffee on your keyboard. 13.75" x 5.25".
Dostana is one of the eagerly awaited movie of 2008 starring Abhishek, John, Booby and Priyanka revolves around the circumstances which make John andAbhi to pretend like gay couple and the story take several twists and turns.
Dasvidaniya is bittersweet situational comedy about a man Amar Kaul (Vinay Pathak), whose existence is easily forgotten among the millions of people in the pool of Mumbai’s ever-increasing population. His Existence was non-existent to people around him. And then one day a doctor told him that he will die within 3 months. In a hurry Amar Kaul rushed to make a list of thing to do before he dies and he sets on a journey to fulfil the tasks on the wish list.
Dasvidaniya is a film that transcends beyond being a symbol of people who have numerous desires but hold themselves back from living their dreams.
and the third one 'Desh Drohi' is based on the recent spurt of incidence against north Indians (even our CJI also made a statement in this regard that one should not divide and rule the country), well leave that, the movie is the maiden venture of Kamal Khan as Writer, actor and producer and in news as Maharashtra government bannned the screening of movie.
Want to see the wealth and criminal record if any of your constituency, check out there Affidavits and be a informed citizen
The official website of The Chief Electoral Officer, Rajasthan
1. IIT Kanpur
2. IIT Bombay
3. IIT Delhi
4. IIT Madras
5. IIT Kharagpur
7. BITS Pilani
8. NIT Trichy
9. IIT Roorkee
10. DCE Delhi
11. IIT Guwahati
12. NIT Warangal
13. College of engineering, Gundy
14. NIT Suratkal
15. MNNIT Allahabad
16. NSIT Delhi
17. PEC Chandigarh
18. IIIT Hydrabad
19. NIT Rourkela
20. TIET Patiala
There is good news for those who love google and its innovative products. Google recently launched its voice chat service with gmail. It just need to install a small plugins for the voice chat in your explorer.
For more detail visit Google Labs at : http://mail.google.com/videochat
Cast: Priyanka Chopra, Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham
Director: Tarun Mansukhani
The Initial report for the movie is good. it is good comedy movie which you can watch.
It was the highest total England has ever conceded and ended in one of their heaviest defeats by runs in the 50-over game after they were bowled out for 229 despite fifties by skipper Kevin Pietersen (63) and Ravi Bopara (54 not out).
2. Soviet Union
4. the European Space Agency (17 nations).
5. India becomes the fifth member of this club.
The tricolour was painted on all sides of the 29 kg Moon Impact Probe(MIP) which was attached to the top portion of the main lunar orbiter, Chandrayaan. The MIP is the brainchild of former President A P J Abdul Kalam who witnessed its separation from the main orbiting craft and its crashlanding 32 km from the Shackleton crater on the moon’s south pole from the mission control room at ISRO’s telemetry, tracking and command network (ISTRAC) in Bangalore.
2. मण्डावा — श्रीमती सुमित्रा सिंह
3. लक्ष्मणगढ — मदनलाल सेवडा
6. श्रीमाधोपुर — हरलाल सिंह खर्रा
11. राजगढ—लक्ष्मणगढ(अजजा) — समरथलाल मीणा
12. कठूमर(अजा) — बाबूलाल बैरवा
13. लालसोट — राजकुमार मीणा
17. बयाना(अजा) — ग्यारसी राम कोली
18. टोडाभीम — रामसिंह प्रधान
21. बामनवास(अजजा) — कुंजीलाल मीणा
22. खण्डार — हरि नारायाण बैरवा
23. निवाई — सतीश चंदेल
24. अजमेर नॉर्थ — वासुदेव देवनानी
25. सहाडा — रूपलाल जाट
26. शाहपुरा(अजा) — श्रीकिशन सोनगरा
27. केशोराय पाटन(अजा) — गोपाल पचेरवाल
28. बूंदी — अशोक डोगरा
29. पीपल्दा — मानवेन्द्र सिंह
30. डग(अजा) — रामलाल वर्मा
31. जैसलमेर — छोटू सिंह
32. पोकरण — शैतान सिंह
33. गुढामलानी — लादूराम विश्नोई
34. सांचौर — मिलाप कानूनगो
35. रानीवाडा — नारायण सिंह देवल
36. रेवदर — जगसी राम कोली
37. झाडौल(अजजा) — बाबूलाल खराडी
41. गढी(अजजा) — धर्मेन्द्र राठौड
42. बांसवाडा(अजजा) — धनसिंह रावत
First list of BJP
|ASSEMBLY CONSTITUENCIES||NAME OF CONGRESS CANDIDATES|
|002 GANGANAGAR||RAJ KUMAR GAUR|
|005 RAISINGHNAGAR - SC||DAULATRAJ NAYAK|
|006 ANUPGARH (SC)||KULDEEP INDORA|
|008 HANUMANGARH||VINOD KUMAR|
|009 PILIBANGA (SC)||ADRAM MEGHWAL|
|010 NOHAR||SMT. SUCHITRA ARYA|
|011 BHADRA||SANJEEV BENIWAL|
|012 KHAJUWALA (SC)||SUSHMA BARUPAL|
|013 BIKANER WEST||B. D. KALLA|
|014 BIKANER EAST||TANVIR MALAWAT|
|016 LUNKARANSAR||VIRENDRA BENIWAL|
|017 DUNGARGARH||MANGALA RAM GODARA|
|018 NOKHA||RAMESHWAR DUDI|
|019 SADULPUR||NAND LAL POONIA|
|020 TARANAGAR||C. S. BAID|
|021 SARDARSHAHAR||BHANWAR LAL SHARMA|
|022 CHURU||MAQBOOL MANDELIA|
|023 RATANGARH||ABHINESH MAHARSHI|
|024 SUJANGARH (SC)||BHANWAR LAL MEGHWAL|
|026 SURAJGARH||SHRAVAN KUMAR|
|027 JHUNJHUNU||BRIJENDRA SINGH OLA|
|028 MANDAWA||RITA KUMARI|
|029 NAWALGARH||PRATIBHA SINGH|
|030 UDAIPURWATI||VIJENDRA SINGH|
|031 KHETRI||JITENDRA SINGH|
|032 FATEHPUR||BHANWARU KHAN|
|033 LACHHMANGARH||GOVIND SINGH DOTASARA|
|034 DHOD (SC)||PARASRAM MORDIA|
|035 SIKAR||RAJENDRA PAREEKH|
|036 DANTA RAMGARH||NARAIN SINGH|
|037 KHANDELA||MAHADEV SINGH|
|042 SHAHPURA||ALOK KUMAR|
|043 CHOMU||BHAGWAN SAHAI SAINI|
|044 PHULERA||HARI SINGH|
|045 DUDU (SC)||BABULAL NAGAR|
|046 JHOTWARA||LAL CHAND KATARIA|
|048 JAMWA RAMGARH (ST)||GOPAL MEENA|
|049 HAWA MAHAL||BRIJ KISHORE SHARMA|
|050 VIDHYADHAR NAGAR||VIKRAM SINGH SHEKHAWAT|
|051 CIVIL LINES||PRATAP SINGH KHACHRIAWAS|
|052 KISHAN POLE||ASK ALI TAK|
|053 ADARSH NAGAR||MOHD. MAHIR AZAD|
|054 MALVIYA NAGAR||RAJIV ARORA|
|056 BAGRU (SC)||GANGA DEVI VERAM|
|058 CHAKSU (SC)||VED PRAKASH SOLANKI|
|059 TIJARA||AIMAMUDDIN AHMED KHAN|
|060 KISHANGARH BAS||DEEP CHAND KHERIYA|
|061 MUNDAWAR||O.P. YADAV|
|063 BANSUR||SMT. SHAKUNTALA RAWAT|
|065 ALWAR RURAL (SC)||TIKARAM JULI|
|067 RAMGARH||ZUBAIR KHAN|
|068 RAJGARH-LAXMANGARH - ST||JOHRILAL MEENA|
|069 KATHUMAR (SC)||RAMESH KHICHI|
|073 BHARATPUR||DHARMENDRA SHARMA|
|074 NADBAI||GIRISH CHOUDHARY|
|075 WEIR (SC)||SANJAY PAHADIA|
|076 BAYANA (SC)||NIRBHAY LAL JATAV|
|077 BASERI (SC)||BADRI PRASAD JATAV|
|078 BARI||DALJEET SINGH|
|079 DHOLPUR||ASHOK SHARMA|
|080 RAJAKHERA||PRADHUMAN SINGH|
|081 TODABHIM (ST)||MURARILAL MEENA|
|082 HINDAUN - SC||BHAROSILAL JATAV|
|087 SIKRAI (SC)||MAMTA BHUPESH|
|090 GANGAPUR||DURGA PRASAD AGRAWAL|
|091 BAMANWAS (ST)||NAWAL KISHORE MEENA|
|093 KHANDAR (SC)||ASHOK BAIRWA|
|096 TONK||SMT. ZAKIA INAM|
|101 AJMER SOUTH (SC)||RAJ KUMAR JAYPAL|
|102 NASIRABAD||MAHENDRA SINGH|
|108 JAYAL (SC)||MANJU MEGHWAL|
|109 NAGAUR||HARENDRA MIRDHA|
|112 DEGANA||RICHPAL MIRDHA|
|113 MAKRANA||ZAKIR HUSSAIN GESAWAT|
|116 JAITARAN||C. D. DEVAL|
|117 SOJAT (SC)||MISHRILAL MEHGWAL|
|119 MARWAR JUNCTION||KHUSHVIR SINGH|
|121 SUMERPUR||SMT. BINA KAK|
|122 PHALODI||OM PRAKASH JOSHI|
|123 LOHAWAT||MRIGRENDRA SINGH BHATI|
|124 SHERGARH||UMED SINGH RATHORE|
|125 OSIAN||MAHIPAL MEDERNA|
|126 BHOPALGARH (SC)||HIRA DEVI MEGHWAL|
|127 SARDARPURA||ASHOK GEHLOT|
|128 JODHPUR||JUGAL KABRA|
|129 SOORSAGAR||SAYEED ANSARI|
|130 LUNI||MALKHAN SINGH BISHNOI|
|131 BILARA (SC)||SHANKAR LAL CHOUHAN|
|132 JAISALMER||SMT. SUNITA BHATI|
|133 POKARAN||SALEH MOHAMMED|
|134 SHEO||AMIN KHAN|
|135 BARMER||MEWA RAM JAIN|
|136 BAYTOO||COL. SONARAM CHOUDHARY|
|137 PACHPADRA||MADAN PRAJAPAT|
|139 GUDHA MALANI||HEMARAM CHOUDHARY|
|140 CHOHTAN (SC)||PADMA RAM MEGHWAL|
|141 AHORE||BHAGRAJ CHOUDHARY|
|143 BHINMAL||SAMARJIT SINGH|
|146 SIROHI||SANYAM LODA|
|147 PINDWARA ABU (ST)||GANGABEN GARASIA|
|148 REODAR (SC)||NEERAJ DANGI|
|149 GOGUNDA (ST)||MANGILAL GARASIA|
|150 JHADOL - ST||HIRALAL DARANGI|
|151 KHERWARA (ST)||DAYARAM PARMAR|
|152 UDAIPUR RURAL (ST)||SAJJAN KATARA|
|153 UDAIPUR||TRILOK PURBIA|
|154 MAVLI||PUSHKARLAL DANGI|
|155 VALLABHNAGAR||GAJENDRA SINGH SHEKHAWAT|
|156 SALUMBER (ST)||RAGHUVIR SINGH MEENA|
|157 DHARIAWAD (ST)||NAGRAJ MEENA|
|158 DUNGARPUR - ST||LALSHANKAR GHANTIYA|
|159 ASPUR (ST)||RAIYA MEENA|
|160 SAGWARA (ST)||SURENDRA BAMANIA|
|161 CHORASI (ST)||SHANKAR LAL AHARI|
|162 GHATOL - ST||SHANTILAL NINAMA|
|165 BAGIDORA (ST)||MAHENDRAJIT SINGH MALVIYA|
|166 KUSHALGARH (ST)||SAVLAL DINDOR|
|169 CHITTORGARH||SURENDRA JADAWAT|
|170 NIMBAHERA||UDAILAL ANJANA|
|171 BARI SADRI||PRAKASH CHOUDHARY|
|172 PRATAPGARH (ST)||BAHADUR MEENA|
|173 BHIM||LAXMAN SINGH RAWAT|
|174 KUMBHALGARH||GANESH SINGH PARMAR|
|175 RAJSAMAND||HARI SINGH RATHORE|
|176 NATHDWARA||C.P. JOSHI|
|177 ASIND||HANGAMILAL MEWARA|
|178 MANDAL||RAM LAL JAT|
|179 SAHARA||KAILASH TRIVEDI|
|182 JAHAZPUR||DHIRAJ GURJAR|
|184 HINDOLI||HARI MOHAN SHARMA|
|186 BUNDI||MAMTA SHARMA|
|187 PIPALDA||PREM CHAND NAGAR|
|188 SANGOD||BHARAT SINGH|
|189 KOTA NORTH||SHANTI DHARIWAL|
|190 KOTA SOUTH||RAM KISHAN VERMA|
|191 LADPURA||NAIMUDDIN GUDDU|
|192 RAMGANJ MANDI (SC)||RAM GOPAL BAIRWA|
|193 ANTA||PRAMOD JAIN|
|194 KISHANGANJ (ST)||NIRMALA SEHARIYA|
|195 BARAN-ATRU - SC||PANACHAND MEGHWAL|
|196 CHHABRA||KARAN SINGH RATHORE|
|197 DAG (SC)||MADAN LAL VERMA|
|199 KHANPUR||MEENAKSHI CHANDRAWAT|
|200 MANOHAR THANA||KAILASH MEENA|